Monday, April 4, 2011

Seth's First Motocross Race

We took Seth to Bunkerhill last weekend for his first motocross race. He did such a good job. I have to admit we were all a little nervous(except Seth) on how well he would do on such a large track with so little experience. He went around that track nine different time. Three times for practice, three times for his 1st moto and three times for his 2nd moto. That's a lot of miles for a little guy. He was so proud of himself and when he was done racing he says, "I did sooo good!."




The race results: Seth could care less where he placed. He was just happy to be there riding.

 Here he is with his new dirt bike and his medal he got.

 Unfortunately his bike didn't really compete with all the others because of the clutch and how heavy it is. So this is going to be his OLD ride....
 ...and THIS is his NEW ride. Maybe next time he can be more competitive. Not that it matters what place he takes. It will just make it easier for him to ride and advance. He won't have to shift and the bike is super light so he can pick it up and jump back on if he crashes.


INTRODUCING...SETH CHRISTENSEN
Here is some LIVE footage of the race!

2 comments:

Alesha said...

Oh my heck! I seriously love him! He is so cool! Funny I of course had to read all the names on the paper and Tyce Olsen was one. I have LOVED the name Tyce FOREVER and tried to talk Phil into multiple times...HELLO that is our last name too...AND they live in Riverton! WHAT THE?!?!

Jamie Bowcutt said...

Way to go Seth, can't wait to watch him sometime

THE CHRISTENSEN'S