Seth and Macee were so excited this morning when they woke up and there was a little Valentine's surprise for them. We celebrated the rest of the day making dad Valentine's cards and treats. We made cookies(earlier in the week), cupcakes and chocolate suckers. This is such a fun time of year to share some extra love.
I also want to give a shout out to my sweet Valentine, my husband.
I love sharing a family life with you, being your partner, your lover, your wife, sharing the closeness of our family life.
I love laughing about funny moments we've had, seeing how caring you are as a dad.
Being a couple and also BEST friends, and together solving the problems this crazy thing we call life sends.
I love supporting each other in all that we do and most importantly spending FOREVER with you!
Happy Valentines to MY sweetheart! I love you Timmy!
XOXO


No comments:
Post a Comment