Grandma Kathy was going to be out of town for Macee's Birthday so she came over earlier in the week to spend some time with her. She gave Macee princess dress ups and the kids had so much fun dressing up. Thanks Grandma!
Here is a picture of my two princess' (yikes...should I be worried?)
For the Party!! Here are some fun pics!
We did a pinata for all the kids and they all had a great time!
1. Her favorite movie is Wall-E (We all complain when its her turn to pick the movie because we know what she is going to pick.)
2. Macee is a very loud kid. We often wonder if she is deaf because she is so loud.
3. She is at the age where she is the biggest copy cat. She loves to copy EVERYTHING her brother does. He laughs obnoxiously...she laughs obnoxiously. Makes everything interesting. She is his little trailer.
4. She is the towns BIGGEST bully. We can never leave her alone in a room full of kids because you better believe they will all be crying because Macee hurt them. Yikes! She is my pay back:)
5. She loves her mommy. She has always been a BIG mommy's girl. However, she is loving her dad more and more.
6. Macee is a Tom boy. She loves everything boy....digging in the sand box, playing with trucks and tractors, riding four wheelers and camping. (As long as she has a bow in her hair I am fine with that.)
7. Macee's favorite person is her Grandpa Christensen. They have always shared a special bond.
8. She loves anything electronic. I have had to call Comcast to walk me through some off the messes she has gotten us into with the TV remote and I also had to pull out my house phone manual to fix that too!
9. Her favorite thing to do is color...ON EVERYTHING!!!
10. Macee loves Seth so much...she especially loves to torture him.
We love having Macee in our family. She makes it excting that's for sure.
LOVE YOU MACEE GIRL. HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY!!
2 comments:
I can't believe she is two! What a doll!! I am laughing so hard at Seth in the Snow White costume!! That is hilarious!! That is one of those blackmail pictures for later on!!! Happy Birthday Macee!! Love ya!! Have a very Merry Christmas!!
Awe Mace...so big! How cute. I love Seth in the dress ups, have you seen Koen wearing the same one...my mom has them. They are 2 of a kind! haha
Post a Comment