Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fun at the Children's Museum

The kids and I went to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum with some friends last week and we just have to share what a great time we had. This place is amazing and I will definitely be investing in a membership so we can play all day every day...in child heaven maybe. While we were there we got to celebrate Dr. Seuss' Birthday. We has a story time and got hats to wear...cheesy, but fun! Thanks Lesh and Ko. Plan on many more trips to the museum.









Macee riding the bike.























Seth operating the crane
























Seth and Koen at the water table















2 comments:

Alesha said...

I was just thinking...I dont feel like studying I think I'll blog. I was happy to see you have these pics up so I can steal some of them! That was a good time. We could seriously just plan to go like every other week if you want!

Kimmy said...

This looks sooo fun. We should go one of these Fridays. You have such a cute little family.

THE CHRISTENSEN'S